Home › Compliance
Agility Health is committed to doing the right thing in all our business practices and relationships.
To assist us in this endeavor, we have established a Compliance Program to prevent, detect and correct healthcare fraud and abuse. Agility Health has designed and implemented this Program based on guidance for an effective compliance program as provided by the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services' Office of Inspector General (OIG). Our Program includes:
- Development and implementation of Corporate Compliance and Code of Conduct policies
- Designation of a Compliance Officer and Committee, both of whom report to Agility Health's executive team
- Effective employee training and education
- Ensuring effective lines of communications through newsletters, a compliance helpline and other readily available resources
- Ongoing auditing and monitoring
- Enforcing standards through disciplinary guidelines
- A commitment to responding promptly to detected offenses and developing corrective action
If you have questions regarding our Compliance Program, please contact Agility Health at 616.356.5000 and a member of our Compliance team will assist you.